- 1 (5-oz.) package shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parchment paper
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup arugula, chopped
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons crushed Parmesan pita chips
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Spoon Parmesan cheese by rounded teaspoonfuls, 1 inch apart, onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets, forming mounds. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until melted, bubbly, and golden brown. Cool on baking sheets 15 minutes.
Stir together chicken and next 3 ingredients. Stir in freshly ground pepper to taste. Spoon mixture onto Parmesan cheese rounds. Top with crushed pita chips.
For testing purposes only, we used Sargento Artisan Blends Parmesan Shredded Cheese.