Chicken Caesar Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 whole(s) chicken breasts sliced into cutlets
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) Heart of Romaine Chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Ken's Lite Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese Grated
- Croutons Optional
- Season chicken with Montreal Seasoning. Grill on Med High heat until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Cut into bite sized pieces. Toss chicken and remaining ingredients together. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mel7art and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads