Chicken Caesar Salad
Community Recipe from
- any chicken cut in slices
- cooking spray
- 2 package(s) 10 oz. romaine lettuce
- 4 tomatoes cut in wedges
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1. Bake Chicken
- 2. While grill heats, prepare Caesar Dressing. Reserve 1/3 cup dressing in a separate bowl; set aside.
- 3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with remaining dressing. Remove from grill. Cool slightly; slice.
- 4. Combine chicken, reserved 1/3 cup dressing, lettuce, and tomato in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Divide salad evenly among each of 8 bowls. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dinnergirl3 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes