I have tried this recipe many times and find it to be Healthy plus delicious!
Chicken Caesar Salad
For an easy addition to this salad, place baguette slices on the grill while you're cooking the chicken. Grill the bread slices for 2 minutes on each side; then rub the slices with the cut side of a halved garlic clove.
Prep: 3 minutes; Cook: 4 minutes
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 225
- Calories from fat: 42%
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 2.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 23.6g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Cholesterol: 68mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 446mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- Caesar Dressing, divided
- 3 (4-ounce) chicken cutlets
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) package romaine salad
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. While grill heats, prepare Caesar Dressing. Reserve 1/3 cup dressing in a separate bowl; set aside.
- 3. Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Grill 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done, basting frequently with remaining dressing. Remove from grill. Cool slightly; slice.
- 4. Combine chicken, reserved 1/3 cup dressing, lettuce, and tomato in a large bowl; toss gently to coat. Divide salad evenly among each of 4 bowls. Sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note