- 1 package RONZONI HEALTHY HARVEST Penne Rigate or Rotini, uncooked
- Caesar Vinaigrette (see recipe, below)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion, tops only
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well. Meanwhile, prepare Caesar Vinaigrette (see recipe, below). In large bowl, toss cooled pasta, vinaigrette and remaining ingredients except cheese; serve immediately or cover and refrigerate 2 hours. Before serving, sprinkle with cheese. 12 servings (1 cup each).
Caesar Vinaigrette: In small bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, pressed, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.