- 1 cup long-grain white rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson Vegetable Oil
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 large = about 1 cup)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 small zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices (3 small = about 2 cups)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, undrained
- 1/4 cup Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
Cook rice according to package directions.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat while preparing rice. Add onions, mushrooms and zucchini; cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers, stirring occasionally.
Add diced tomatoes with their liquid, the tomato paste, salt and pepper; stir. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Serve over the rice.