- 3/4 pound lb. red potatoes (about 2), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-1/2 cups small fresh cauliflower florets
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 lb.)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 each green and yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup cup chopped fresh basil
- calories 340
- cholesterol 85 mg
- fiber 4 g
- fat 10 g
- sodium 1020 mg
- sugars 13 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- protein 32 g
How to Make It
COOK potatoes and cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender.
MEANWHILE, cook chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 to 4 min. on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to plate; cover to keep warm.
ADD dressing, mushrooms and peppers to skillet; cook and stir 6 min. Add tomatoes; simmer 8 min. Return chicken to skillet; spoon sauce over chicken. Simmer 3 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
DRAIN potato mixture; return to pan. Add reduced-fat cream cheese; mash until potato mixture is fluffy. Serve topped with chicken, vegetables and basil.
KRAFT Kitchen Tips:
Substitute Italian parsley for the basil.