Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) olive oil heated
- 2-3 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 clove(s) garlic minced
- 2 can(s) diced tomatoes add can water
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce add can water
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) tonys seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) white or red wine
- 2 cup(s) rice (makes 4 cups cooked) cooked
- In large skillet, heat olive oil. Brown chicken breasts or thighs by cooking 2-3 minutes per side. Remove chicken and drain on paper towels. Add diced onions and garlic to heated oil. Cook til transparent and tender. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cans of water, and seasonings. Heat to boiling, stirring frequently. Turn down to simmer and return chicken to skillet. Cover and simmer 30 minutes. Stir wine. Cook, uncovered, 15 minutes, turning chicken often. Serve over cooked rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolynmay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note