Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) rosemary leaves crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thymes leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 pound(s) boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 1 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil divided
- 8 ounce(s) mushrooms thinly sliced
- 1 cup(s) onion coarsley chopped
- 1 cup(s) green bell pepper cut into thin strips
- 1 can(s) diced tomatoes undrained
- 1 can(s) tomato sauce
- Mix flour, salt & pepper in shallow dish. Coat chicken evenly with flour mixture. Heat 2 tbsp. oil in lg skillet on med high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 5 mins or until lightly browned. Remove chicken from skillet. Add mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers; cook and stir 5 mins on med heat or until tender. Stir in remaining ingredients and spices. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 mins or until chicken is heated through. Serve over cooked pasta or rice if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Cacciatore Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes