Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) Marinara Sauce
- 1 whole(s) green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 large onion sliced
- 8-10 baby bella mushrooms sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) med. boneless, skinless chicken breasts cubed large
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) italian seasoning
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 tablespoon(s) white wine
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth or mixture from chicken base
- 1 box(es) linguini cooked al dante
- Coat pan with olive oil, add garlic and Italian seasoning, sear chicken-brown on one side, flip add wine and veggies. Boil pasta to al dante. Allow to simmer and reduce. Then add chicken broth, bring to boil and add sauce. Bring to a simmer and serve over bed of pasta.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RebekahDowns and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes