Cooking Light 2009 Serve over a bed of spaghetti or other pasta.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts skinless, boneless, cut into bit-size pieces
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2 cup(s) cremini mushrooms sliced
- 3/4 cup(s) bell peppers prechopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) dry red wine
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 ounce(s) parmagiano reggiano shaved
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh basil thinly sliced
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken evenly with oregano, dried basil, and red pepper. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; saute' 2 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring frequently. Add mushrooms and bell pepper to pan; saute' 5 minutes. Stir in pasta sauce and wine; bring to a simmer. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Stir in salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Yield: 4 servings (serving size: about 1 cup chicken mixture, 2 tablespoons cheese, and 1 1/2 teaspoons basil).
- Calories 239
- Fat 6g (sat 2.7g, mono 14g, poly 0.5g)
- Protein 34.2g
- Carb 11.1g
- Fiber 2.6g
- Chol 75mg
- Iron 2.1mg
- Sodium 746mg
- Calc 266mg
This recipe is a personal recipe added by rcraw456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note