Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped Thyme
- 1/2 cup(s) coarsely chopped onion
- 1 can(s) crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 2 pound(s) leg and thigh chicken
- 1 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1. brown the chicken in a pan.
- 2. In a slow cooker add: mushrooms, onions, peppers, and garlic. Top with browned chicken.
- 3. in a bown mix: tomatoes, thyme, and salt. add mixtures on top of ingredients in slow cooker.
- 4. cover with lid. cook 8 hours on low OR 4 hours on high. Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by nmorgancheer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note