Serve with a spinach salad and crusty French bread.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup chicken mixture and 1 cup spaghetti)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from fat: 9%
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 35.4g
- Carbohydrate: 55.4g
- Fiber: 3.9g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 408mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds skinned, boned chicken breast halves, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chunky tomato sauce (such as Hunt's Ready Sauce with Onions, Celery, and Green Bell Peppers)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1. Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken; brown on all sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 2. Add mushrooms and onion to skillet; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add chicken, tomato sauce, and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 3. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Serve chicken and sauce over spaghetti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note