Chicken Cacciatore & Pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves or 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (about 14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked medium shell-shaped pasta
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides.
Stir the stock, oregano, garlic powder, tomatoes, greeen pepper, onion and black pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the pasta. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note