Yield: 4 servings
- 1 (1 1/4-pound) roasted chicken
- 1 (1 1/4-ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Salsa verde*
- Remove chicken from bones, discarding skin and bones. Chop chicken.
- Place chicken and seasoning mix in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Spread beans evenly down center of tortillas. Top with chicken, cheese, tomato, and onion; roll up. Wrap each in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Serve with salsa verde.
- *Salsa may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes