- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 1/2 cups salsa, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Toppings: chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, sour cream
- Combine chicken, 1/2 cup salsa and sour cream in a large bowl. Spoon chicken mixture evenly on to tortillas. Fold up sides and roll up, burrito-style, place in an ungreased 13"x9" baking dish. Blend together soup and remaining one cup salsa; pour over burritos.
- Bake, uncovered at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Seve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note