Chicken Burgers ala Russe
Chicken Burgers that are low in fat served with sauteed onions, veggie cheese and thin multi-grain buns or portebello mushroom bun. Delicious served with sides of broccoli and/or sweet potato fries.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 - 2 1/2 ounce(s) Chichen Burgers Pre-made/Publix
- 1 LG Onion Chopped
- 1 package(s) Portebella Mushroom or Thin Buns Grilled or Broiled til tender
- 1 teaspoon(s) Fresh Ground Ginger Jar
- Use George Foreman to grill the burgers
- Saute onions in water with ginger and spices to taste
- Grill or boil the mushrooms til tender
- Top bun or mushroom with the burger
- Add onions and cheese if desired
- Serve with side dish of your choice - healthy choices are fresh broccoli and sweet potato fries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DorisK and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note