More From Allyou
Bake: 30 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 410
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 6g
- Cholesterol: 80mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 23g
- Carbohydrate: 35g
- Sodium: 756mg
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/4 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, then mist with cooking spray.
- Warm oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook, stirring, until tender but not browned, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove vegetables to a plate to cool.
- In a large bowl, gently mix chicken, ¼ cup barbecue sauce, mozzarella and onion mixture. Form into 6 patties and place on baking sheet. Bake until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of a burger reads 160°F, 15 to 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and remaining 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce. Spread 2 tsp. on bottom half of each bun, top with a patty, cover with top half of bun and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note