- 3 clove(s) Garlic crushed
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil Extra Virgin
- 4 chicken breasts Boneless Skinless
- 1 3/4 pound(s) tomatoes Chopped
- 1 Small Shallot Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) basil Fresh leaves finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 loaf(s) Crusty Whole Wheat Bread Sliced
- Preheat outdoor grill on medium.
- Meanwhile, in 9" pie plate, mix 2 cloves garlic, 1 t oil, and salt and salt and pepper. Then rub all over chicken.
- In large bowl,combine tomatoes, shallot, basil, vinegar, 1 t oil, 1/8 t salt and pepper. Let stand.
- Grill chicken, covered, 10-13 min or until juces run clear when thickest part of chicken is pierced, turning once. Transfer to cutting board. let rest 10 min. Slice.
- Cut remaining clove garlick in half. Rub cut sides all over bread, then brush bread with remaining 1 t oil. Grill 1 min. turning once. Divide bread and chicken among serving plates. Top with tomato mixture.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Bruschetta. Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers