- 2 large onions, chopped
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cut up
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper sauce
How to Make It
Place onion in a 4-quart slow cooker; place chicken over onion. Add corn and remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, at HIGH 5 hours or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken; shred and return to stew.