Chicken & Broccoli Turnovers
Community Recipe from
- 1 10 3/4 oz can(s) condensed broccoli & cheese soup divided
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 10 oz package(s) sliced chicken breast coarsely chopped
- 10 oz package(s) frozen chopped broccoli thawed & drained
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 17 3/10 package(s) frozen puff pastry thawed
- Preheat oven to 375*. Combine 1/2 cp soup and milk, set aside. Combine remaining soup, chicken, broccoli, and pepper, mix well. With a rolling pin, roll out each puff pastry sheet to a 1/2 inch square. Cut each sheet into 4 equal squares. Place an equal amount of chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the pastry over filling forming triangles. Pinch or press edges firmly to seal with finger or fork. Place turnovers on 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Bake 20 to 22 min until golden. Heat soup & milk mixture until hot & bubbly, stirring occassionally. Spoon over turnovers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ltruss3606 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note