Chicken, Broccoli Rabe, and Feta on Toast
Community Recipe from
- 4 slice(s) bread, 100% whole-grain
- 1/4 cup(s) garlic
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil, extra-virgin
- 1 pound(s) chicken tenders
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli rabe
- 2 cup(s) tomato, cherry
- 1 tablespoon(s) vinegar, red wine
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- dash(es) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) cheese, feta, crumbled
- 1. Grill or toast bread. Lightly rub with peeled garlic clove, if desired.
- 2. Heat 2 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat until shimmering but not smoking. Add chicken and above clove of garlic; cook, until and no longer pink in the middle, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken and any juices to a plate; cover to keep warm. Chop up clove of garlic.
- 3. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to the pan. Add chopped garlic and cook, stirring constantly, until fragrant but not brown, about 30 seconds. Add broccoli rabe (or broccolini) and cook, stirring often, until bright green and just wilted, 2 to 4 minutes.
- 4. Stir in tomatoes, vinegar, salt and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until the tomatoes are beginning to break down, 2 to 4 minutes. Return the chicken and juices to the pan, add feta cheese and stir to combine. Cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm over garlic toasts.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by organizingfool and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes