Chicken and Broccoli in Phyllo
Serve Chicken and Broccoli in Phyllo with Sliced Tomato with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Mediterranean Orzo.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 249
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 9.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 26.3g
- Carbohydrate: 14.7g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 65mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 474mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 2/3 cup diced cooked chicken breast (skinned before cooking and cooked without salt)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light process cream cheese product, softened
- 2 tablespoons canned no-salt-added chicken broth, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Arrange broccoli in a vegetable steamer over boiling water. Cover and steam 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, Cheddar cheese, and cream cheese in a small bowl, stirring well. Add broccoli, chicken broth, and next 3 ingredients; stir well. Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a damp towel (keeping remaining phyllo covered). Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray; fold phyllo in half crosswise, bringing short ends together. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Spoon half of chicken mixture onto narrow end of phyllo; fold over lengthwise edges of phyllo to partially enclose filling. Fold narrow end of phyllo over mixture, and roll up, jellyroll fashion. Repeat procedure with remaining phyllo and chicken mixture.
- Place phyllo packets, seam side down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat tops of packets with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes