Chicken Broccoli Divan
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Broccoli (10 oz package) Cooked and drained
- 1.5 cup(s) Cubed cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) Melted butter
- 1 can(s) Campbell's broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 cup(s) Milk
- 1/2 cup(s) Shredded cheddar cheese
- Place chic and broccoli in 9in pie plate. Stir bread crumbs and butter in small bowl.
- Stir in soup and milk in small bowl until mixture is smooth. Pour over broccoli and chic. Top with cheese and sprinkle with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake at 400 for 25 min or until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MurphyMeals and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles