Chicken Broccoli Divan
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) broccoli cut into spears
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cooked chicken cube
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoon(s) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1. In a 10x6" baking dish arrange broccoli and top with chicken.
- 2. In a small bowl combine soup and milk; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. In a small bowl combine bread crumbs and butter and sprinkle over the cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Broccoli Divan Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles