Chicken Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) Cream of Chicken soup (or cream of mushroom)
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cup(s) frozen chopped broccoli (thawed)
- 2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 package(s) crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- I cut this recipe in 1/2, so your dish may look different.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- First, Chop up cooked chicken.
- In a bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup, cheese, chopped chicken, and thawed broccoli.
- On a baking sheet or stone, arrange the crescent rolls in a circle, overlapping the corners.
- Next, scoop the chicken broccoli mixture onto the crescent ring.
- Fold the tips of the crescents over the top of the mixture and tuck them under the crescent.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Use a pizza cutter to cut the chicken broccoli ring and enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Broccoli Crescent Roll Ring Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers