This recipe was really delicious. I agree with the above comments, I will probably add some black pepper and Italian seasoning the next time I make it, but rest assured I will be making it again!
Chicken and Broccoli Cobbler
Leftover turkey or a rotisserie chicken works equally well in this easy casserole dotted with Christmas red and green. Crisp sourdough croutons are its crowning glory. Use bagged broccoli florets from the grocery produce section. There's no need to precook the broccoli--it will be crisp-tender when the casserole is bubbly.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces cubed sourdough bread (3 cups)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup drained chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Drizzle butter over bread cubes in a large bowl; sprinkle with cheese, and toss well.
- Combine broccoli and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon filling into a lightly greased 2-qt. rectangular or oval baking dish or individual baking dishes; top with bread cubes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes (20 to 25 minutes for individual cobblers) or until bubbly and top is toasted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note