- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 5 ounces cubed sourdough bread (3 cups)
- 1/2 cup refrigerated grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup drained chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1 (10-oz.) container refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
How to Make It
Drizzle butter over bread cubes in a large bowl; sprinkle with cheese, and toss well.
Combine broccoli and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon filling into a lightly greased 2-qt. rectangular or oval baking dish or individual baking dishes; top with bread cubes.
Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes (20 to 25 minutes for individual cobblers) or until bubbly and top is toasted.