Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Potato Filling
Chicken, Broccoli, and Cheddar Potato Filling is a savory pick for Twice Baked Potatoes.
This recipe goes with Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways
More From Southern Living
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and broccoli; sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Stir together broccoli mixture, chicken, Cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir into potato pulp as directed in Twice-Baked Potatoes Four Ways.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note