Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 whole(s) chicken breasts cook and let cool
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup(s) half-and-half
- 2 pound(s) broccoli heads steam in microwave for 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) curry powder
- 2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melt
- Cut chicken into pieces and put into two 9x13 pans. Cover the chicken with the steamed broccoli which has been cut into small pieces. Mix the cream of chicken soups, half-and-half, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, lemon juice and curry powder in a bowl. Spread mixture over both of the casseroles. Mix butter and bread crumbs and sprinkle on top. Put in the oven at 350 degrees and cook for 30 minutes or till bubbly. Freeze one casserole for later.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note