Chicken & Broccoli Braid
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) Cooked Chicken chopped
- 1 cup(s) Broccoli chopped
- 1/2 Red Pepper chopped
- 1 cup(s) Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 clove(s) Garlic pressed
- 1/2 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon(s) Dill Weed (Dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1 package(s) Refrigerated Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 Egg white lightly beaten
- 1. Pre heat oven to 375.
- 2. Mix all but last 2 ingredients.
- 3. Roll out dough onto a rectangular cookie sheet.
- 4. Spoon mixture down center of dough. Fold left & right sides over dough, pinching together so that dish resembles a burrito.
- 5. Brush w/egg white.
- 6. Bake 25-28 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CarrieMcKenzie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Broccoli Braid Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes