Chicken, Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 10 oz can(s) condensed Cream of Broccoli soup
- 1/4 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 1/2 cup(s) RF Cheddar-Jack cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Tony Chachere’s Creole seaso
- 2 cup(s) broccoli florets cooked
- 2 cup(s) cooked chicken diced
- ◾parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs
- Combine the quinoa and broth in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and cover. Cook for 18-20 minutes, until quinoa is light and fluffy and liquid has been absorbed. Set aside to cool for a bit.
- Preheat the oven to 400. Coat a casserole dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, yogurt, milk, 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese, sugar, and spices. Stir in the cooked quinoa, broccoli, and chicken.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Top with the reserved shredded cheese and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly. Let cool slightly before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken, Broccoli and Quinoa Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles
More Recipes for Main Dishes