Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 1/2 cup(s) uncooked pasta
- 2 cup(s) broccoli
- 1 1/2 pound(s) chicken breasts cooked & chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 jar(s) alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup(s) panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 1/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package. Remove from heat, drain water, and dump pasta in a large bowl.
- If using fresh broccoli, cut into bite-size pieces and place in a microwaveable-safe bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons of water and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Microwave for 3-4 minutes or until it reaches your desired crunchiness. If using frozen broccoli, prepare according to directions on package. Once finished cooking, place broccoli in the bowl with the pasta.
- Dump the chicken, alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese into the bowl and mix with the pasta and broccoli. Season with garlic salt, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9x13" pan with non-stick cooking spray and dump pasta/chicken mixture inside.
- In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, melted butter, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese together. Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are bubbling.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TerraMS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles