We love this easy and delicious recipe. Make it regularly when we need a quick and satisfying meal. Main course or a side dish pot luck. Luv luv luv........rkanamu
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo
Photo: Erin Kunkel; Styling: Nissa Quanstrom
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 368
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Protein: 24g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 8.7g
- Carbohydrate: 33g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Sodium: 235mg
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- 12 ounces broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 boned, skinned chicken breast half (14 oz.), cubed
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 3/4 to 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- About 1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook broccoli until tender and bright green, 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a colander, leaving water in pot. Add chicken to pot; cook until opaque, 2 to 4 minutes. Transfer to colander with broccoli.
- 2. Cook pasta in same pot of water until just tender to the bite, about 10 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup pasta water; drain pasta.
- 3. Simmer cream, reserved 1/2 cup water, and 1/2 cup parmesan in same pot over medium heat, stirring often. Add broccoli, chicken, and pasta, stirring to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve with additional parmesan on the side.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note