Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo
Rich Alfredo may seem complicated to make, but it's a snap when you know this shortcut. A creamy cheese sauce tops chicken, fettuccine and fresh broccoli in 20 minutes flat.
- Calories: 570
- Cholesterol: 120mg
- Fiber: 3g
- Fat: 21g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Sugars: 9g
- Saturated fat: 10g
- Carbohydrate: 52g
- Protein: 41g
- Calcium: 25%
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size piece
- 1-2/3 cups milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt and adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 2 min.
- MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to boil, stirring constantly; cook 1 to 2 min. or until sauce is well blended and heated through.
- DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- KRAFT kitchens tips:
Save 60 calories and 8g of fat, including 4g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing, fat-free milk and PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Substitute frozen peas, chopped red peppers or any of your favorite vegetables for the broccoli.
Prepare using spaghetti.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Easy Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes