Nothing great. Won't make it again.
Chicken Breasts with Peppers
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 385
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 42g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Sodium: 541mg
- 4 6-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 7-oz. jar roasted red peppers, cut into strips
- 3/4 cup canned low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of parchment paper and pound to an even 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with salt. Coat chicken on both sides with flour; shake off excess.
- Warm 2 Tbsp. oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until golden on both sides and cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate; cover.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Sauté garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Add broth, vinegar and sugar; bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits from pan. Reduce heat; simmer until slightly thickened, about 4 minutes. Remove pan from heat; stir in butter and parsley until butter melts. Pour sauce over chicken and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes