Chicken Breasts with Cherry Tomatoes and Zucchini
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 whole(s) zucchini cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoon(s) shallot chopped
- 2 cup(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 teaspoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 4 whole(s) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves pounded
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1. Prepare your ingredients: cut zucchini into cubes, halve the cherry tomatoes, chop the rosemary and pound the chicken breasts with a mallet in between two pieces of parchment or plastic wrap to an even thickness.
- 2. In a large frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini cubes and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (about 6 mins). Add the shallot and cook, stirring, for one minute. Add the tomatoes and rosemary and cook, stirring occasionally, until the the tomatoes are heated through but not collapsed, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- 3. Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned on both sides and firm when pressed in the center, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a plante.
- 4. Add the wine to the pan and bring to a boil. Return the vegetables to the pan and cook for one minute to reheat, stirring once or twice. Transfer to a warm platter and top with the chicken breasts. Or, just plate separately. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CKSchirmeier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Breasts with Cherry Tomatoes and Zucchini Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes