This is great and very tasty. I ended up cooking the chicken an extra 10 minutes to make sure that it was cooked to perfection. The marinating juices really added to the chicken. I would definitively make this again.
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke-Pepper Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup roasted red bell peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade. Finely chop artichoke hearts, and toss with roasted peppers; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt.
- Heat 2 tablespoons reserved artichoke marinade in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chicken, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Remove from skillet, and keep warm.
- Add garlic to skillet; sauté 30 seconds. Stir in remaining artichoke marinade, roasted pepper mixture, wine, paprika, and ground red pepper, stirring to loosen browned particles from bottom of skillet. Return chicken to skillet; cover and cook 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note