This recipe was outstanding !! I made it for my boyfriend and he absolutely loved it. I followed the recipe as is and it was cheap and so easy!
Chicken Breasts Stuffed with Artichokes, Lemon, and Goat Cheese
Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 234
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.8g
- Saturated fat: 3.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 33g
- Carbohydrate: 7.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 545mg
- Calcium: 49mg
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (3-ounce) package herbed goat cheese, softened
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Top each breast half with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture; roll up jelly-roll fashion. Tuck in sides; secure each roll with wooden picks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Wrap the handle of pan with foil, and bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until chicken is done.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note