Chicken Breasts in Mustard
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 1/4 c Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c whole-seed (old style) mustard
- 1/4 c hot German mustard
- 1/4 c white vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/2 c apple juice (unsweetened)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 whole shallot, sliced into rings
- freshly ground pepper
- Whisk all ingredients (except chicken) to emulsify.
- Marinate 2-4 hours. On open grill over med-hot coals, cook 6-7 minutes per side. Spoon marinade over if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by IreneS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note