Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 4 whole(s) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers drained and rinsed
- 1. Season chicken breasts with lemon pepper, salt, dill weed, and garlic powder.
- 2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3. Place breasts in skillet, and increase heat to medium-high.
- 4. Turn chicken frequently, until brown, about 5 minutes.
- 5. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, until breasts are cooked through.
- 6. Remove chicken to a warm serving platter, and cover with foil.
- 7. Return skillet to stove, and increase heat to high.
- 8. Whisk in whipping cream, whisking continuously until reduced to sauce consistency, about 3 minutes.
- 9. Remove from heat. Stir in capers. Pour sauce over chicken, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes