Chicken Breast with Parmesan Pesto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 whole(s) chicken breasts boneless & skinless
- 1 cup(s) fresh basil leaves, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap and firmly pound with mallet until approx 1/4" thick. Cover and chill while making pesto.
- In blender or food processor, combine basil, cheese, oil and garlic and whirl until it becomes a thick paste.
- Spoon equal portions of pesto onto each chicken breast. Roll up each breast to enclose pesto and secure with toothpick.
- In 12-14" fry pan, melt butter in oil over medium-high heat. Dip each chicken roll in flour, shake off excess, and add to pan. Cook, turning as needed, until golden brown and meat is opaque in center, 6 to 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note