Chicken Breast with Parmesan Pesto
Community Recipe from
- 3 whole(s) chicken breasts boneless & skinless
- 1 cup(s) fresh basil leaves, lightly packed
- 3/4 cup(s) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 clove(s) garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Place chicken breasts between plastic wrap and firmly pound with mallet until approx 1/4" thick. Cover and chill while making pesto.
- In blender or food processor, combine basil, cheese, oil and garlic and whirl until it becomes a thick paste.
- Spoon equal portions of pesto onto each chicken breast. Roll up each breast to enclose pesto and secure with toothpick.
- In 12-14" fry pan, melt butter in oil over medium-high heat. Dip each chicken roll in flour, shake off excess, and add to pan. Cook, turning as needed, until golden brown and meat is opaque in center, 6 to 8 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ebelle and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes