It is just ok - have made a few times, but when I posted it somewhere else and realized how fattening it was - I don't know. If I am going to eat fattening food, it needs to be better than this...
Chicken Bow Tie Pasta
If you prefer to use frozen broccoli florets, simply thaw under cool running water, pat dry, and proceed with directions.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (16-oz.) package bow tie pasta
- 3 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh broccoli florets
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- 2. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Sauté chicken in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- 3. Add sun-dried tomatoes and next 6 ingredients to skillet; bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in broccoli, and cook 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Stir in cooked chicken and warm cooked pasta. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This