- 1 (16-oz.) package bow tie pasta
- 3 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 (8.5-oz.) jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh broccoli florets
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Sauté chicken in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add sun-dried tomatoes and next 6 ingredients to skillet; bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in broccoli, and cook 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender. Stir in cooked chicken and warm cooked pasta. Serve immediately.