We made these for my daughters graduation & served about 100 sandwiches. They were a hit. I have had so many requests for this recipe. I recently used the Philadelphia Cream Cheese flavored cheeses and mixed it up a bit. Amazing!
Chicken BLT Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup garlic-and-herb-flavored cheese spread
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (about 6 breast halves)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion tops
- 2 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Assorted mixed greens (optional)
- 1. Microwave cheese in a small bowl on HIGH 20 seconds. Stir in next 4 ingredients, tossing well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve on assorted greens, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes