- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 12 prepared crispy tostadas*
- 3 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups yellow and red grape tomatoes, quartered or halved
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Lime wedges
How to Make It
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream mixture onto each tostada. Top evenly with chicken and next 4 ingredients; serve with lime wedges.
*To make your own tostadas, brush or spray 4-inch soft corn tortillas with vegetable oil. Bake at 450°, turning once, 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.