- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound diced skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded reduced-fat 4-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles, undrained
- 10 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Adobo Sour Cream:
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 to 3 teaspoons minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce
- calories 125
- caloriesfromfat 30 %
- fat 4.1 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- monofat 1.2 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 6.9 g
- carbohydrate 15.3 g
- fiber 1.1 g
- cholesterol 13 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 250 mg
- calcium 79 mg
How to Make It
To prepare taquitos, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and sauté 5 minutes or until done. Place chicken in a food processor. Add cheese, beans, and green chiles; pulse 15 times or until beans are coarsely chopped.
Spoon about 3 tablespoons chicken mixture across the lower third of each tortilla; roll up. Cut each tortilla in half; secure with wooden picks. Place taquitos in a large zip-top plastic bag; freeze up to 3 months.
Preheat oven to 400º.
Place frozen taquitos on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes; turn taquitos, and coat with cooking spray. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until golden.
To prepare adobo sour cream, combine sour cream, cilantro, and chipotle chile. Stir well.