Chicken and Black Bean Taco Salad with Chipotle Dressing
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 5 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 376
- Fat: 7.0g
- Saturated fat: 2.3g
- Protein: 28.1g
- Carbohydrate: 52.1g
- Cholesterol: 53mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 1132mg
- Calories from fat: 16%
- Fiber: 6.9g
- Calcium: 229mg
- 4 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup taco sauce (such as Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 4 large tomatillos, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on bowls; remove from bowls and cool completely.
- Place 1 1/2 cups lettuce in each tortilla bowl.
- Combine chicken, taco sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into each tortilla bowl.
- Combine black beans, corn, chili powder, and garlic in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl.
- Combine tomato, tomatillos, and cilantro in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl. Sprinkle salads evenly with cheese and green onions.
- Combine ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon chipotle chile; drizzle over salads.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads