- 4 (8-inch) 97%-fat-free flour tortillas (such as Mission)
- Cooking spray
- 6 cups shredded iceberg lettuce, divided
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/3 cup taco sauce (such as Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 4 large tomatillos, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- calories 376
- fat 7.0 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- protein 28.1 g
- carbohydrate 52.1 g
- cholesterol 53 mg
- iron 3.6 mg
- sodium 1132 mg
- caloriesfromfat 16 %
- fiber 6.9 g
- calcium 229 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place over 1-quart glass mixing bowls or 10-ounce pyrex bowls on baking sheets. Gently press tortillas around bowls. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or just until lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes on bowls; remove from bowls and cool completely.
Place 1 1/2 cups lettuce in each tortilla bowl.
Combine chicken, taco sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile in a small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into each tortilla bowl.
Combine black beans, corn, chili powder, and garlic in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl.
Combine tomato, tomatillos, and cilantro in a small bowl. Spoon evenly into each tortilla bowl. Sprinkle salads evenly with cheese and green onions.
Combine ranch dressing and 1 tablespoon chipotle chile; drizzle over salads.