Made this several times always gets raves. I use regular bacon however.
Chicken Bites with Sweet-Hot Tomato Chutney
This easy 5-ingredient appetizer recipe features bites of chicken wrapped in bacon that are served with a spicy mixture of chutney and salsa.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 appetizer servings
- 2 skinned and boned chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 12 precooked bacon slices
- 1/2 cup hot mango chutney
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Cut each chicken breast into 12 cubes. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cut bacon slices in half crosswise. Wrap bacon around each chicken cube; secure with wooden picks. Arrange on a lightly greased rack in a broiler pan.
- Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Process chutney and salsa in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Serve with chicken bites.
- NOTE: For testing purposes only, we used Ready Crisp precooked bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note